Continental State Bank of Bridgeport, Texas
|Click on Image to Enlarge|
The Continental State Bank of Bridgeport opened on 25 May 1909 at 1018 Halsell Street. The bank operated at this location until 29 April 1916 when it was voluntarily closed. Documents relative to the bank closing may be viewed by clicking on DOCUMENT.
A photo of the location in 2000 is shown on the left.
Directors of the bank included L.D. Kirkpatrick, William O. Stevens, J. L. Crawford, J. E. Willis, J. G. Wilkinson, Harry Hardy and J. G. Brock.
|Return to Bridgeport Bank Home Page|