Bridgeport National Bank of Bridgeport, Texas
Click on Letter to Enlarge
The Bridgeport National Bank came into existance on 11 July 1923 when the Bridgeport State Bank converted to a national charter and took the name of Bridgeport National Bank. The bank remained at 1002 Halsell Street.

The Directors of the Bridgeport State Bank continued on with the Bridgeport National Bank and were L.D. Kirkpatrick, William Simpson, Guinn Williams, Lee Barksdale and J.E. Giles..

On 1 November 1929, the bank went into voluntary liquidation and merged with the First National Bank of Bridgeport.

Return to Bridgeport Bank Home Page